About Lake Norman and Trilogy’s “Freedom Boat Club.”
An unbeatable way to enjoy this beautiful lake…
A few short miles from Trilogy is Lake Norman, a lake fed by the Catawba River. It is the largest manmade lake in North Carolina with a surface extending over 50 square miles and a shoreline of more than 500 miles. Built in 1963, the lake provides power to generate electricity as well as a water supply for the people of Lincoln County and other areas of the Piedmont Plateau. Lake Norman is yours to enjoy—a part of the “good life” Trilogy offers.
As a member of Trilogy Lake Norman, you will gain an amenity unique among the region’s active-adult communities. You automatically become a member of the Freedom Boat Club, which gives you instant access to the club’s fleet of boats. Make reservations online, find a boat waiting at the dock, and you, your family, or friends can sail away without the cost of owning a boat.
But you’ll find more at Lake Norman than boating:
- You can fish all year for stripers, hybrids, bass, crappie, white perch, catfish, and bream.
- Water skiing is popular on Lake Norman.
- The Lake Norman Yacht Club sponsors many events held by the South Atlantic Yacht Racing Association.
- The International Jet Sport Boats Association (IJSBA) makes a tour stop on the lake.
- Lake Norman State Park boasts a campground, 30 miles of mountain biking trails, and educational programs.
It’s all part of what Trilogy calls the ultimate resort community.
Call now! 803-992-0800
Active-adult living is far more that a home where you eat and sleep.℠ Let me help you find the perfect 55+ lifestyle, community, and home!
Copyright © 2021 Charlotte55Plus. All rights reserved. | Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.