Search all Tree Tops by Lennar listings. No obnoxious pop-ups.
About Lennar Homes
Lennar has designed fifteen floorplans for Tree Tops. The homes range in size from two bedrooms and 1,436 square feet to one-and-one-half-story, four-bedroom models of more than 3,600 square feet. Five ranch plans have an option for an extra bedroom, a loft, and a full bath on the second floor. The models ordered in advance of moving time also may have options for sunrooms, larger screened porches, or different layouts.
Lennar’s Everything Included list of features and upgrades covers a full page—one printed in extra-small type. The features extend to the exterior and interior, with built-in energy savings. Here are a few highlights:
- Brick or stone features on front elevations
- Quality James Hardie ColorPlus cement siding
- Professional landscaping and Bermuda- sodded yards
- Shade trees along residential streets
- Termite treatments and pest control systems
- Thirty-year warranty on high-grade roof shingles
- Energy-efficient Radiant Barrier roofing materials
- Granite countertops
- Moen faucets with a lifetime warranty
- Frigidaire Gallery appliances with waterlines for icemakers
- Highly efficient tankless water heaters
- Nine-foot downstairs ceilings
- Ceramic tile in all baths and laundry rooms
- Five-foot walk-in showers
- CAT 5 data lines
- Energy Star certification for cost and energy savings
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- Vented gas fireplaces with granite surrounds
- Smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
And much, much more.
Builder Magazine rates Lennar as the nation’s only A+ builder.
Equally important among Lennar’s offerings is another promise that developers rarely make in the state of South Carolina. Lennar promises, “On or before April 2017 there will be two Resident Board Members elected to the HOA Board of Directors.” Close ties to HOA governance assures homeowners of access to, and insight into, Board actions.
South Carolina residents enjoy favorable property tax rates.