Trilogy creates the ultimate resort community.
Appreciate the finer things in life?
Hidden among tall trees northwest of Charlotte lies Trilogy Lake Norman, an elegant age-restricted community. The 600-acre development, now under construction, is what Trilogy calls “the ultimate resort community” for active, over-55 homeowners. If you prefer the finer things in life and your budget allows, you can stake your claim to the luxuries of Trilogy Lake Norman.
Shea Homes designed Trilogy Lake Norman as “a place to taste the good life.” Shea highlights the good life by offering you such features as a dazzling resort club, a concierge service, and an array of superlative amenities, some of which are unique to communities in the Charlotte region. Trilogy sets the scene for your “5-star luxury lifestyle.”
The Lake Norman Trilogy now joins a like group of more than a dozen other Trilogy communities built in places like Arizona, California, and Virginia. Trilogy developed its concept of resort living after consulting with some of the nation’s top hospitality experts and refining those concepts with its own ideas. Trilogy vows that its Charlotte-area community will rival the area’s very finest resorts.
The company plans an estimated 1,600 homes in the Lake Norman area, giving you some 3,000 neighbors when the community is completed.
Trilogy is located near Denver—Denver, North Carolina, that is. The community is close to I-77, Charlotte, and the Queen City’s delightful attractions like upscale shopping centers, gourmet restaurants, and entertaining theatrical and musical presentations. Only ten minutes away are the shores of beautiful Lake Norman.
Trilogy’s resort offerings
The hallmark of Trilogy’s resort living is its fine restaurants, spacious facilities, and numerous gathering places. Trilogy sees its many gathering places as an extension of your home. A 5-star concierge team complement the community’s many amenities.
Here are few of the amneties offered by Trilogy. As Shea points out, the small details matter.
- Twin Mills Club—The heart of Trilogy Lake Norman is its 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space for fine dining, recreational activities, and relaxation.
- The Foundry—Trilogy’s signature restaurant, serving “healthy foods with a Southern twist” to you, your guests, and the public. A fine, on-premises restaurant is a distinctly unique feature of this active-adult community.
- The Scuppernong—Another unique feature is Trilogy’s elegant setting for private dining and special celebrations like birthdays and anniversaries.
- Crow’s Nest—The sports-themed amenity includes flat-screened TV, billiards, and card and poker tables.
- The Outfitter—At the coffee and outdoor gear shop, you can snag a kayak to paddle on Lake Norman or chat over a good cup of coffee.
- Clark’s Family Kitchen— Hang out in a chef’s kitchen, take a cooking class, or host a private party.
- Freedom Boat Club—Make your reservation, bring your friends, and choose from a fleet of boats. Head out on a cruise of the lake. It’s another of Trilogy’s unique amenities, which you will enjoy as part of your community’s membership dues. Click here to learn about Lake Norman, and Trilogy’s “Freedom Boat Club.”
- The Back Porch—Here’s a place to chat with friends, sip sweet tea, or rock the world away. Or you might laze through an afternoon chatting with your neighbors.
- Events Center—The elegant 2,400 square feet divisible into smaller areas and available to members and the public.
- Pools—Float your cares away in the indoor or outdoor (lap or resort-type) pools.
- Afturburn—Fitness center to help you tone those abs in personal or group sessions.
- Miles of nature trails—Walk or cycle the peaceful wooded trails, pausing to climb the Carolina Treehouse. Did you own a treehouse a few decades ago?
Of course, you’ll find much more to enjoy at Trilogy. Never tried Pickball? Give it a try; it’s the country‘s fastest growing sport. You might discover a new talent in the Artist’s Studio. Active-adult living is far more than a home where you eat and sleep.
Trilogy Lake Norman features the Charlotte area’s widest array of “high-end” upgrade options. Click here to view homes for sale.
Love a great butcher?
Sometimes, too, you might find the finer things in life in a colorful, more modest package. So it is with the Triangle Food Mart. It is “one of the best-kept secrets in Denver,” according to the Lincoln (County) Times-News. A line of gas tanks guards the long-outmoded building where there are “two meat cases filled with some of the finest cuts of meat sold in the southeast.” Click here to read the story.
Call now! 803-992-0800
Active-adult living is far more that a home where you eat and sleep.℠ Let me help you find the perfect 55+ lifestyle, community, and home!
Copyright © 2021 Charlotte55Plus. All rights reserved. | Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.